Tuesday 28 August 2012

Faith Ep 6 The Great Doctor (Raw-comments)


It's out here: http://korean-eps.blogspot.sg/2012/08/faith-great-doctor-ep-6-eng-sub.html


HAHAHA!! Court Lady Choi nudging Doc Jang till he almost falls!

Eun Soo is still carrying her green handbag??? My god. Where did she get it?? She was taken from the herb place. Choi Young didn't bring it with him. I thought I saw her with her handbag, crooking her arm with it, rewound to have a better look and... my god. It Is her handbag!

Seeing her so enthusiastically speaking to Choi Young as they lead with their horses... I am smiling. ^__^ She's so... womanly, it's so sexy and amazing at the same time. Her good humor makes me smile even though I don't know what she's saying. That's a happy woman. So talkative, so noisy. Dae Man is smiling behind too. And Choi Young is sooo patient with her, not saying a word.

(on Eun Soo taking time to adjust getting up onto a horse):

Hahaha... yeah, it's difficult to know where to grab a horse when... uh... getting up on it. It's like where to touch... coz it's a living being and so huge... I mean.. we are brought up to think that animals bite if you touch them, so... it's hard to think of getting up on one. Yeah, the hardest part is swinging your leg over onto the other side. I almost fell off while doing that. I swear. And I actually sat crooked in my seat the whole time with my helmet slightly off.

HAHAHA!! Eun Soo can't sit up after getting onto the horse. Well... at least with Choi Young's help, she's facing forward. HAhahahahaa!!

HAHAAHA! Choi Young is so patient.

Mm. She must hold the reins tight. Pull so there is a tension, otherwise, the horse will not be "controlled".

Wow... she really talks non-stop. How does Choi Young stand her?? Even in the forest... at night... she doesn't stop.

O.O That woman in red just sat on Choi Young's lap. O.O O.O I knew she liked him right at the start when she saw him the first time. He's so manly... and his silence and mean business manner is sooo sexy and attractive. I'm surprised he let her sit like that when he wouldn't even let her touch his hand earlier.

(seeing Choi Young close his eyes to sleep while she goes near to him) Gee... he's not afraid of her.

(they enter a village) Hmm... are these buildings real? So real-looking... where is the place?

Ahh... I don't know what's going on at the end.

No comments: