Wednesday 15 August 2012

Faith The Great Doctor Episode 1 Watch (English subbed)


Ok, here's one that's out: English subbed.

http://www.epdrama.com/faith-the-great-doctor/faith-the-great-doctor-episode-1/

------
Update: Hmm... I just finished watching this with Eng subs. Towards the end, I didn't translate (refer to below where I stopped translation at the end).

So I was watching the English translation for the first time in the above link.

Overall, if you don't know the Chinese subs, the English subs are good. But knowing the Chinese subs, there is a difference (rather huge in some instances) in meaning/translation between the Chinese and English. Kinda troubling since I don't know which is more accurate.

Those English subbers translated it based on really knowing the Korean language? Or could the Chinese subbers have gotten it incorrect?

No comments: