Monday 13 August 2012

Faith: Where is it??


It is now 10.52 pm. The Korean audience should still be watching the TV drama, first release of Faith. Based on this schedule. Twice a week. http://www.koreandrama.org/?p=19612

Coz I'm looking to watch it and didn't find it. Came upon the above link. So, as I guessed (in the post before this), they air it at night. Wonder if tomorrow, anyone will up it with English subs on Youtube or other Korean drama hosts.

Looking forward to seeing Lee Min Ho, so tall, so big-sized..... and wearing that cape o horseback. Waahhhh.... so darn sexy and cool.

http://www.allkpop.com/2012/08/preview-of-faith-starring-lee-min-ho-draws-attention

-------------

I keep watching this for Kazama's voice.  Been watching it about 4 or 5 times. Happens when Kazama's voice is in my head and I need to hear this fun, supremely deep, arrogantly sexy version.

At first, I used to dislike his voice, annoying, irritating, wondered why they even chose him as seiyuu. But towards the end when he shows heart... well, his voice suddenly becomes very sexy. :) And I'm pleased to see that his seiyuu is also very sexy. :) Young man (?) sexier-looking than Miki Shinichiro (who is losing, or lost much of his dyed-colored stringy hair).  Kazama's seiyuu wears such a sexy and cool silver-grey shirt, with a black T inside.

This one has English subs. But there is another with only Chinese subs.

I love the sexy watch band or wrist band on him. 

No comments: