Monday 1 October 2012

Faith Ep 15 Eng Subs/Translation Min Ho Korean Drama


Ok! Starting from where Ep 14 left off...

It seems this time, I am faster at translating it into English than the English subs. ^_^  I think I'm the first?

Can be more accurate and detailed than English subbing.

How to read this as English subbing: 

1) Open notepad. Copy and paste the English translation into it.
2)  Move notepad above the Mapleto.com playing screen like this.
3) Just scroll down the notepad words as you watch.


From here:
http://www.mapleto.com/node/60173/%E4%BF%A1%E7%BE%A9%28%E7%A5%9E%E9%86%AB%29-%E7%AC%AC15%E9%9B%86-the-faith-ep-15/


**Baduk is an ancient game of Chinese Go, also known as Wei Qi.

Choi: Doc god. Doc god, wake up. Lady. Lady!

Arrow: Here!
Spear: Over there.
Choi: There's something wrong with doc god. I was just thinking of sending someone to look for you.
Doc Jang: The poison has started up so soon?

(zine ed: Actually, it's been a few days since she's been poisoned)

Choi: Poison. (inside) What poison? How did you know to come here?
Doc: Court Lady Choi sent me. Said seems doc god has been poisoned.
Choi: Who did it? Why? No. If it's poison, can detoxify since you're here, right?
Doc: Odorless. Don't tell me it's Sokkoeng? (石化毒 = rock transforming poison)
Choi: I have this type of medicine. It's doc god's medicine. Will it help?

(zine ed: Poor Choi Young... my heart feels pity to see him frantically taking out what is only aspirin that he doesn't know).

Doc: Need to know what poison before trying to detoxify. I heard poison was applied to all four corners. With the papers here, although can know the sort of poison...
Choi: I am asking you. Can she be saved?
Doc: Go see Lord Deok Kun. He said he will wait for you at the fork in the road where you met the previous time.
Choi: Lord Deok Kun?
Doc: It was him who poisoned her. He said to look for him if you want the antidote.
Choi: Can still hold for how long more? Time. 
Doc: If it's Rock Transforming poison, paralysis will start from the fingertips. When the paralysis continues to the organs and heart...
Choi: Can still uphold for how long more?!!
Doc: Will try my best to delay. But the longest is also only a day. Captain.
Choi: (to his guys) Doc Jang...Search once more, whether anyone followed him.
Spear: Ok, got it.
Choi: (to arrow) Go inform teacher uncle. Doc god, because she's ill, can't be moved. Request that he protects that house.

(flashback)
It hurts, Young-er...

Dae Man: Captain!
Tall Guy: Only him in there. Outside, there's one who follows.
Choi: Don't let him get near.
Tall guy: It's you, right. The person who can hear sounds from afar.

Deok Kun: You're here.
Choi: Antidote. Is it with you?
Deok: I was waiting for you. Sit first.
Choi: The antidote.
Deok: You dare touch the body of a royal clansman.
Choi: Hand it over.
Deok: If it's like this, then it will be tough.
Choi: Till now, the people I've killed, are numerous. Everytime, I always try my best to give the satisfaction of 1 stroke. But... today, I...intend to chop off your four limbs little by little. Answer truthfully.
Deok: Anyway, I can only choose one of two.
Choi: Antidote. Where is it?
Deok: Either become king, or die.
Choi: This is just a scratch. Next one, will be chop off.

(zine ed: Ooh... I  love the look in Choi Young's face. So fierce and sexy)

Deok: If I die, your woman will also have to die. She's your woman, right?

(zine ed: The camera passes by her ever-present handbag in shadow. ^_^)

Deok: That woman who has been called doc god. Should be left not much time already.
Choi: Speak. Conditions.
Deok: But everyone all say that only you... a person who knows everything about matters inside the palace, the person who can make the royal guards who protect the palace obey orders...
Choi:  What is it you wish to obtain?
Deok: The King's seal. Jade seal. No matter snatch or steal, as long as you bring it, I'll give you the antidote.
Choi: You want me to bring the king's jade seal and hand it to you.
Deok: The day is almost breaking. When it's high noon...Even if it's Goryeo's number one medical doctor, also will not be able to save her.

Dae Man: It's going to be daybreak soon.
Choi: You watch over my sword here.
Dae Man: Here?
Choi: Wait till I come.

Vice-captain: Please wait a moment. (sees Choi Young) Captain.
King: And who's this? Isn't this the criminal who broke the country's law and is fleeing?
Choi: How's your good health?  (zine ed: How are you?)
King: Are you Ok?
Choi: I have something to ask of you. (zine ed: He uses the term "your subject" instead of "I").
King: It seems I should first order to have you captured.
Choi: Your Majesty.
King: All step back. This person is Choi Young. All step back. (to Choi) What is it?
Choi: Doc god has been poisoned.
King: Poison? How could it?
Choi: If want to obtain the antidote, need your Majesty's item.
King: My... What is needed?
choi: Please give me the Imperial seal.
King: Imperial seal? My jade seal?
Choi: Only it can save doc god.
King: I say, Choi Young. You're doing this because you don't know what it implies in giving out the jade seal?
Choi: She. Was dragged here on this soil on your Majesty's order. Was captured on your Majesty's order. Moreover, she saved the princess's life. Became your Majesty's people without any complaint. Such a person as her, is dying. Jade seal, please give it.
King: Then, who is it who asks for the jade seal to be given?
Choi: It's Lord Deok Kun. Your Majesty, there isn't time.
King: Choi Young, you stand before me now, for 1 woman and want me to release the King's jade seal?
Choi: Can't it be this way?
King: Didn't you say I'm your king? Didn't you let me have you?
Choi: You said before I am your Majesty's partner and subject. This subject is now requesting for you to save a life.  You still don't understand? Why we need a king?
King: To have me release the jade seal, implies having me give up the throne.
Choi: That jade seal, who granted it to you exactly?

(zine ed: Actually, I was also thinking the same. It was given by the Yuan king whom this current king is against. So the seal is actually meaningless when he has even removed his Yuan court clothes and changed to Goryeo's clothing).

King: You have gone crazy. You can't do this to me.
Choi: If you don't give it, I will personally take it away.
King: Capture him.
Vice-captain: Order accepted.
Servant: Your Majesty.
Vice-capt: You don't have weapons?
Choi: No. Block well and see. Like how a royal guard does. 
Vice-capt: Alarm, alarm!!
Royal guard: Heading towards Kangan hall. Kangan Hall!
Vice-capt: Hang on. Go to Imbu hall. Group A, block the path. Group C, Imbu hall.
Chusong: What exactly is the meaning of this? The captain invading?!
Vice-capt: Must block. He is now the enemy snatching the jade seal.
Chusong: How can we block?!!
Vice-capt: The enemy is unarmed. Don't be afraid to attack. The enemy cannot hurt us.

Deok Man: If this goes on...will be hurt.
Choi: Try it.
Deok Man: (Choi holds him hostage) Attack!
Royal guard: Go to Imbu hall. That is the enemy's target.
Vice-capt: The jade seal?
Servant: It's here.
Vice-capt: Must block. Not a drop of water leaks to the ground. (meaning, super tight seal).
Guards: Yes.
Vice-capt: I repeat once more. The enemy cannot hurt us. So... Once there's chance, must without hesitation, even if cut him down, also must protect the jade seal.

Princess: Your Majesty.

Vice-capt: Is it quiet?
Royal guard: No sign at all.
Servant: Vice-Captain! Vice-Captain!
Vice-capt: I'm afraid, Choi Young, before he met your Majesty, it seems he had already stolen the jade seal. Then pretend to attack towards the place with the jade seal. Have all the royal guards' defence move towards the inside. He escaped during that time.
King: So? The jade seal?
Vice-capt: Lost it.

(zine ed:  He could have come and gone without a word, but I think Choi Young stopped to inform the king out of respect.)

Choi: Where is it?
Deok Kun: You really brought it?
Choi: Take antidote first.
Deok: I have to first verify if this is the authentic jade seal, right?
Choi: I am different from you. (takes the bottle) Propose a reason why I can't kill you?
Deok: That antidote, taking it once is not enough.
Choi: What?
Deok: Minimum must 3 days feed once. (Choi grabs him) Didn't I have no choice? I need to live too.
Choi: Have me once every 3 days... take the antidote from you?

(zine ed: Somehow that sounds very sexy and erotic...)

Deok: It's said only by feeding that way 7 times, then can detoxify the drug.

(zine ed: Meaning... Choi Young would be bound to him for almost a month. >.<)

Choi: During that time, what about doc god?
Deok: Will not die. I have used it a few times, I know. Oh yes, still one more thing. You are too disrespectful to royalty. Who knows I will become your sovereign.
Choi: I will come again after 3 days.
Deok: Why? Thought you would be giving a scolding again, just leaving like this? Should still have something you want to say?
Choi: I don't talk superfluous words with non-humans. (superfluous = extra, redundant)

Choi: Can it detoxify?
Doc: Need to wait and see. Fortunately, it's not a poison that attacks the blood. Only a poison that paralyses the nerves. Otherwise, the body's organs would have been damaged early on. Wait again and see.
Choi: Wait for how long?
Doc: Just wait a little. This antidote, every 3 days once, and still must take 7 times? I will research it. See what are its ingredients. Whether can adjust it. But what have you done? Can't possibly have given you the antidote for free, right? 
Choi: Said need to exchange with a useless thing. I agreed.
Doc: Useless thing?
Choi: But... the hand is so cold. This person, usually the body warm to hot, this I know. (zine ed: He knows her that well meh? ^_^)
Doc: If the antidote is Ok, should have turnaround.
Choi: Go on waiting like this then?
Doc:  Talk to her. If the antidote works, consciousness will recover faster than the body. If she discovers she can't move, will panic.

Deok Kun: Look at this for me.
Ki Cheol: Could this be...
Deok: Said to be the jade seal. See if it's right. I've never seen that sort of thing.
KC: Why would this be in your lordship's hands?
Deok: It was Choi Young who gifted it to me.
KC: Why would Choi Young...
Deok: Who knows. Perhaps not pleased with the current king? Just like you, Lord Government House.
KC: He came to you on his own initiative, you just let him go like that? That fellow must definitely be together with doc god. Why didn't capture him and just like that...
Deok: What can I do? He is a martial arts person, while I am only a scholar.
KC:  Didn't you see it? You saw it and yet why...
Eum Ja: There were people following him.
Deok: Isn't this what you hoped for? Weren't you also planning on stealing this out of the palace?
KC: That's right. Then... This jade seal, how do you intend to handle it?
Deok: Didn't I say it before? I never contemplate. You do as you see fit.
KC: If I use this, let you ascend the throne...
Deok: Didn't you say you want to have doc god? Choi Young who is serving doc god...That Choi Young came to look for me. How is it? Isn't that very simple?

King: Last night's matter, definitely must not be disclosed to outside the palace. If anyone asks about the commotion last night, you guys just say that was practice. I say again, last night, no one invaded the palace, and hence nothing was lost. Understood?
Vice-capt: Your Majesty. Yesterday, because of the royal guards' incompetence, lost your Majesty's imperial seal. Yesterday, I was in command. I take full responsibility. I am unworthy of continuing to lead your Majesty's team. Please issue your punishment!
King: What I said just now, how exactly were you understanding?! I said last night, nothing happened. How exactly do you want me to punish you?!
Vice-capt: Your Majesty.
King: If this time, you guys don't watch your mouths, let the world's people know who took something of mine... At that time, I will severely punish you guys. Will that do?
Vice-capt: Understood.

KC: Choi Young... has come on his own initiative. Choi Young this fellow, I understand him the most. This fellow, came to the door on his own initiative, handed over the King's imperial seal. Lord Deok Kun this person, has played a little overboard. He dares play such a joke on me.
Adviser: What to do about those private soldiers who have been sent everywhere? Although searching for doc god is important, our soldiers left at Gaekyung are only half.
Kiwan: Call them over here first, elder bro. Now there is also some movement over at the palace troops.
KC: Want to continue searching for doc god. Search all of Goryeo. And even the country's north border, tell them to turn everything upside down. On the one hand, put pressure on the king; on the other hand, accompany Lord Deok Kun play on. Released so many lines, not afraid won't find. 

King: Choi Young this person, has betrayed me.
Princess: Unable to believe.
King: He said in front of me, want to save doc god, asked me to hand over my throne.
Princess: Did he say that? Asked you to hand over the throne?
King: If not, what is the meaning? Asked me to hand over the jade seal. Want to give it to my uncle, that person who covets my throne.
Princess: Indeed, it's unbelievable.
King: Isn't it.  I who experienced it, also find it hard to believe. Even if everyone in the world betrays me, Choi Young this person will also stay by my side. I kept firmly believing in this point.
Princess: Your Majesty. Pardon my boldness, how did that person say it? Could you tell me in detail.

(zine ed: Wahh... his queen is very smart).

King: In detail? Say once more, these words that break my heart?!
Princess: Please. Reconsider.
King: I gave the order. It was the woman whom I ordered to be captured. He actually asked me to let her go. Confidently wanted me to hand over the jade seal.
Princess: So how did you reply?
King: What can I say to him?

(flashback)
King: Choi Young, for 1 woman, you ask me to hand over the king's jade seal.
Choi: Can't it be done?

King: He looked too confident asking me to hand it over. Absolutely didn't respect me as the king.

(zine ed: No... Choi Young kept bowing. And why bother telling the king why he was taking the seal? Choi Young could have come and gone without them knowing).

(flashback voice)
Choi: This citizen is now pleading for your forgiveness.
King: Handing out the jade seal is having me give up the throne.
Choi: And who was it who gave you that jade seal?

Princess: Your Majesty.

King: (reads the seal print) The King's son-in-law declares command to collect from the eastbound daytime province.

(flashback)
Choi: And who gave you that jade seal?

King: I didn't think to understand well. Do you know what is written on the Goryeo King's jade seal? The King's son-in-law declares command to collect from the eastbound daytime province. It's used when giving orders to the neighboring countries. Yes, this is handed down from Yuan dynasty. Holding onto to such a jade seal handed down by the Yuan dynasty, because I couldn't bear to part with it, I said that to him. "You're crazy.".

(flashback)
Choi: I am your Majesty's friend and also subject. It is this subject who is requesting your forgiveness. Why do we need a king? Aren't you clear about that yet?

King: Everyday, I attend court and show off to the court officials. My people are here, for the sake of my people, my people... But princess.. yet I don't know what my people look like. I have never seen other subjects. The subjects whom I know, is just Choi Young one person. That's what I said to him, said he was crazy, capture him quickly.

Man: What are you doing? (and woman) Wait a moment, wait a moment! What are you doing?
Woman: We are all working hard for those above us, the people below.
Man: Indeed. Us people below must help one another. Isn't it so?
Woman: But, have you two had your meals? Want a bowl of hot soup rice?
Man: The best soup rice in Goryeo! Our place is the best.
Woman: Yes, the best!
Man: Come, first eat rice, then work.
Woman: Need to eat rice first.
Man: Hurry up, hurry up go.

Choi: The way of riding a horse... I just taught you earlier. Next round, I'll teach you how to fish. But I feel that doc god will not like it very much. Then we'll change to another. There is a game that's played during the Mid-Autumn festival.

(his voice reaching her) At night, the lights are brightly lit...The big streets and alleys will get more and more crowded, whole night dancing and playing...You'll definitely like this, moreover...

Lady, can you hear me speaking? Lady. Don't, lady, what's the matter? (lifts her up) What exactly is the matter? Doctor! Doctor Jang! What are you saying?

ES: Don't be like this. Don't die, don't die.
Choi: (doc Jang enters)  She spoke just now. But what's up? Why does she keep crying?
Doc Jang: There is no blockage in the pulse, although there's still a little paralysis. She's back alive.
Lady Choi: Where is that criminal?

(zine ed: Hahaha.. Lady Choi is always so sarcastic to Choi Young).

Lady Choi: So. Doc god?
Choi: She's awake for now. But if what he said was true, may need to keep taking the antidote.
Lady Choi: So, there's an even worse fellow than Ki Cheol.
Choi: That sort of fellow, I actually let him off. How's the palace? The royal guards troop? Not driven out, right? I cautioned him that way, don't want the enemy to move, I move; need to read the other party's thoughts well.
Lady Choi: So, bear all the different crimes and become the country's criminal. What do you intend to do in future?
Choi: First save doc god.
Lady Choi: And then?
Choi: Have to send her away.
Lady Choi: Send to heaven's world?
Choi: Yes.
Lady Choi: Then?
Choi: Don't know. Or how about I follow her? To heaven's world. How's his Majesty?
Lady Choi: What do you think?
Choi: Lord Deok Kun and Ki Cheol, will definitely use the jade seal to make an issue. Then those officials will definitely make it difficult for his Majesty again.
Lady Choi: According to what the princess says, his Majesty has understood your meaning in your words.
Choi: As it should be.
Lady Choi: Lord Government House's notice said, want to open hall meeting early tomorrow morning.
Choi: Looks like he intends to do this quickly.
Lady Choi: Chang Song Sa Jo Il Shin and Lord Deok Kun have close contact.
Choi: I guessed it.
Lady Choi: His Majesty is now alone. Don't intend to come back? Not coming back?
Choi: I said before. First, save doc god, send her back. After that, then talk.

Doc Jang: I intend to make a trip to the medical temple.
Choi: What about doc god?
Doc: The poisonous air in the lower belly still has not dispersed.
Choi: It's as that fellow said. Meaning need to get the antidote again?
Doc: I'll take a little of the antidote back with me. Intend to try whether can find other ingredients. I will send people to deliver some decoction. Although unable to detoxify, will be beneficial to the paralysed areas of blood circulation.

ES: I heard I almost died.
Choi: It was my fault.
ES: Always taking all the responsibility onto yourself.
Choi: It was me who brought Lord Deok Kun, that person, to your side. And even threatened him to take along the notebook.
ES: So you went to find him wanting the antidote, right? (reaches out her hand) Come over for a bit.
Choi: What are you doing?
ES: Help me up.
Choi: Why?
ES: I almost died. Isn't it all because of you? Just do as I say. (he helps her) Sit behind me.
Choi: Behind?
ES: I want to lean on. (he goes behind) Always lying down, heart is depressed. Also difficult to breathe.
Choi: The antidote. Subsequently, every 3 days once, still need to eat 6 times then can. But I don't know if it's true. Even so...
ES: I had a dream. Was it a dream... or I saw it somewhere... But that's not right, because there appeared a house that I've never seen before. And appeared myself whom I've never seen before.
Choi: That's why you cried?

(zine ed: No, she cried because she saw him unconscious in that dream and she picked him up. It's actually the opposite. Choi Young picking her up in real life.)

ES: In the dream, I saw you.
Choi: I... appeared in your dream?
ES: I say, partner...
Choi: Yes?
ES: I unraveled the date before losing consciousness, when heaven's door will open, I've figured it out clearly.
Choi: When?
ES: About a month later. If cannot go back on that day, need to wait 67 years then can. That's the information written in that notebook regarding heaven's door.

(zine ed: Oh my god. She can forget about going back if she misses it.)

ES: If I want to return before I die, I must go on that day.

(zine ed: T.T It chokes me up that Choi Young holds her hand so lovingly even knowing this. When I saw the Raw un-subbed version, I didn't know and thought he was just holding her hand. But now I know... my tears just fall...)


King: This is the hall meeting that you, Lord Government House, urgently called for? Fine. Please begin.
KC: Your Majesty.
King: Speak quickly.
KC: My elder sister, the Yuan empress, specially sent a letter. Everyone knows clearly that the empress ascended the Yuan dynasty empress position as a Goryeo person. She's been very worried about your Majesty and this Goryeo. The empress is very worried because she heard the rumor that the new king does not use the jade seal that was gifted by the Yuan king. The king has been considering how to handle this situation. That's what she said. What exactly is going on? Could it be it's lost? This should be impossible. The jade seal is the country's symbol. Losing this implies the big matter of the king's eligibility being questioned.
Che Heon: Nonsense. You actually gathered everyone over this sort of rumor? A country's jade seal, moreover still in the palace? How can it possibly be lost?
Deok Kun: This sort of royal worry, just say it clearly.
KC: Your Majesty, please take out the jade seal. Then I will write to my elder sister and say that it's just rumor.
Official: Your Majesty.
King: That jade seal. I have hidden it. The words written on that jade seal, "the King's son-in-law declares command". Although I am also Yuan's prince consort, son-in-law, before this I am this country's king. So I want to make again a jade seal that's suitable for a king.
KC: Could it be... you are thinking of abandoning the jade seal gifted to you by the Yuan king and use the new jade seal?
King: That's correct.
KC: This is equivalent to being disloyal to the Yuan king, will be seen as rebellion.
King: Then I deeply express my regret.
Official: Your Majesty. This sort of problem, you can't decide by yourself. Need to first let us officials discuss...
King: Please discuss then. What should be carved on the new jade seal.
Adviser: Your Majesty.
King: Please speak.
Adviser: Just now your order, will cause this country to plunge into danger. If encounter the wrath of the Yuan king...then will plunge the country into war, the people's spirit will be trampled upon.
King: Aren't you also just saying it?
Adviser: Your Majesty. Just a little careless and we'll all die...
King: Ask me to go against Yuan dynasty, be independent, build the country's dignity. You nag this at me every time you see me. All these also just conveniently saying it?
Adviser: Your Majesty, being ambitious is desirable, but please think of the people in reality.
King: Have you even properly asked those people? What is it they really want? Or is it just because you are afraid, that's why you're this way? (rises) Governing deputy, please go together with Army Secretariat and Mapping Secretariat to Kangan hall. Need to prepare afresh the borderlands' defence strategies in response to Yuan dynasty's movements.

Yik Che: Does the king really intend to abandon the jade seal gifted by Yuan dynasty and make a new jade seal?
Cheheon: But that also makes sense. Want to use the jade seal bestowed by the above country till when?
Yik Che: Even so, not hesitate to wage war over a jade seal?
Cheheon: In itself, it's not too likely war will be waged because of a jade seal. Teacher, I...
Adviser: For Goryeo's peace and prosperity, foremost to eliminate should be another, right? The person who started the jade seal commotion this time, constantly relying on Yuan dynasty's power, threatening his Majesty and all the court officials.
Cheheon: You are referring to Lord Government House?
Adviser: You Ministers, please continue to be angry and worry over such pettiness. I don't intend to live like this anymore. Till we meet again.

King: The jade seal matter, was it completely kept secret?
Vice-capt: Of course.
King: If it's found out by others, your captain will forever be unable to return.
Vice-capt: I'll keep it in mind.

Adviser: Today, you saw the hall meeting, right?
Deok Kun: I saw.
Adviser: The way of his Majesty's thinking now, is too unsteady.
Deok: Well then, now that have the birthright, to protect the country's peace, begin an uprising.
Adviser: Did you say an uprising?
Deok: In a few days, Lord Government House's private soldiers who have been sent outside will return to Gaekyung one after another. If so, it'll be missed chance.
Adviser: So hastily?
Deok: An uprising must not be delayed. The longer it's delayed, the easier the secret is leaked out, loses steam. Must strike while the iron is hot. You go meet up with Lord Chawan. After he lost his post, agreed to conspire with me.
Adviser: Your humble servant wishes to confirm something.
Deok: Ask.
Adviser: In other words... I attack Lord Government House's mansion, if the uprising succeeds, how do you guarantee that mansion and his position are mine?
Deok: Naturally unable to guarantee the uprising will be successful. I said before, only when I ascend the throne, then can fulfil the promise.
Adviser: Your humble servant really wanted to ask was this. How will you then be able to ascend the throne? Because your humble servant does not wish to be a performing monkey.
Deok: This matter, I will handle it myself. Chang Song Sa, you just care about performing your part will do.

Man: That Chang Song Sa looks like very busy recently. From day to night, meet guests non-stop.
Woman: And that Lord Government House's lackey Lord Chawan. Seems to be hand-in-hand with him.
Man: Recently frequently contact the heads of the imperial army.
Choi: Didn't find out what plot they are cooking up?
Man: The few heads of the Imperial army have all moved to Chang Song Sa. That's all we found out.

(zine ed: ^__^ Choi Young is actually very rough with Eun Soo. Look at the way he just puts the pillow, tells her to lie back, then just drops the blanket over her. ^__^ Like such a chore. I think he's too used to being a warrior with all the guys.)

Man: But... how come you're paying attention to that Chang Song Sa?
Woman: The kids also need to do business. When are you having them trail until?
Choi: The person who made me suffer injustice and was driven out, is him. Should be aimed at controlling the royal guards. Don't you find it curious why he desires to control military power so much? Ahh...twist properly. How can it be done so superficially? Ah, give it!
Woman: You do it, you do it.
Man: But, ask a thing. Tentatively, if we found some important information, then you report to the king. Like this, the king will say you've worked hard, quickly return to the palace and be captain. Will he repay you like this?
Choi: Only know how to do buy and sell. Not do anything if there's no profit, is it?
Man: Mm, Mm.
Choi: Drink up.
ES: Looks very bitter.
Choi: How can there be sweet medicine?
ES: Feed me...
Choi: It's not hot, drink it up in one breath. (she turns away) Ah, really. (rises and sits closer) Come. One breath, drink all, one breath.

(zine ed: When he rises and turns to change position, he looks a little feminine with his free hand extended like that ^__^ Looks like he's crossing his legs but actually he's bending his right leg and leaning it against the bed edge.)

Choi: I'll go find the second antidote.
ES: Go see Lord Deok Kun?
Choi: Yes.
ES: Why don't you punch him up?
Choi: I did already.
ES: When you see him, ask him something for me.
Choi: Ask what?
ES: Ask him if he has the back half of the notebook. I saw the notebook in my dream. Saw that it had a back half.
Choi: You want me to verify if what you saw in your dream is true?
ES: In other words, if there's no back half, then it's a dream. So I want to confirm the reality of the dream.
Choi: I'll ask for you.
Woman: Oh hey... lady, where are you feeling uncomfortable?
Man: What's the matter?
ES: Hands... I can't move them.
Woman: Hands? Hands is it? Oh! Your hand... is almost like a chunk of ice! What should be done? What to do?! How can this do?!

Choi: What is the condition this time? (tosses his sword) Condition. Speak quickly.
Deok Kun: Sit there and chat with me all night. That's my condition.

(zine ed: I wonder... if Deok Kun has the hots for him. ^_^; Or most likely sad, lonely and bored. It does sound quite sexy.)

Deok Kun: Play "Go" with me, that could not be better. Accompany me till sunrise. (Baduk = "go", a siege/strategy game)

Choi: When sunrise, isn't that the time of exactly 3 days?
Deok: Ah, indeed. More or less. This antidote is most punctual. Didn't I say before I've used it a few times? Once, because momentarily careless and forgot the time, was late by a quarter of an hour. The result was breathing difficulty and died. Know how to play Baduk?

(zine ed: Ah? And here I thought he had tested it on himself... ^_^;)

Deok: Playing Baduk alone also has its fun. Because the opponent is not another person but yourself. Can those who use swords also be able to do it? Duel with himself.
KC: The criminal who's been banished, why is he here?
Choi: You ask him.
KC: Your lordship. Didn't I say before when meet him, need to inform me in advance?
Deok: Isn't your disciple brother following me? I just knew you would come find me. Come, please sit quickly. I specially arranged the meeting this time, because he, Choi Young is now equivalent to being my people.

(zine ed:  Ooh... so sexy. Choi Young being his now)

Deok: Lord Government House is the person who brought me back to the country. So can be said that we are all people in the same boat. Such a wonderful evening, shall certainly revel in it.
KC: When did you become Lord Deok Kun's people?
Deok: Ah..Lord Government House, sit first then talk. Oh yes, what time is it now?

King: What did you say?
Adviser: It was I who sent. The things Your Majesty were unable to do, I have done it. 2000 imperial soldiers now at this time, have already attacked Lord Government House's mansion.
Vice-capt: 2000 imperial soldiers, you all deployed out?! Who guards the palace?!
King: Hid it from the king, utilized the king's army.
Adviser: The Choi Young whom your Majesty adores, he definitely would never have imagined it even in his dreams. The head of Ki Cheol who dares defy your Majesty. I will carry it to see you, your Majesty. 
King: Capture him. He actually dared to use the king's army without permission.
Vice-capt: Royal guards!
Adviser: In Yuan for 10 years, I have been loyal to your Majesty. Waiting on you on the road back to the country, how happy I was. Yet, your Majesty ignored me. Ignored my loyalty!
Vice-capt: Protect his Majesty!

KC: The meeting that enhances feelings.
Deok Kun: Yes.
Adviser: My lord, my lord! We've been attacked!
KC: What?
Adviser: Imperial army raided the mansion. Too many of them, couldn't prevent it.
KC: That's not right. The king now, does not have this level of courage. Plus, you rascal is not by his side. The person who picked this time when I and my disciple brother have left the mansion...Therefore the person who made my house into an empty nest...
Choi: He can't die now yet.

(zine ed: How come Choi Young don't want to tell KC that he needs the antidote from Deok Kun? I guess there is no benefit in telling.)

Soldier: Search.
Soldier: Yes!
Soldier: Here!
Soldier: Take it away.

KC: You rascal, really became his people?
Choi: Quit such useless talk. Better go back and see your house.
KC: The surroundings of Gaekyung, how many people can be mobilized?
Adviser: From Paibei to here, can mobilize 8 to 9 hundred people.
KC: Immediately transfer over to attack the palace. (to Choi Young) Capture the palace,  use the king as hostage to begin negotiation. No matter if it's you rascal Choi Young, or your lordship, since all of the imperial army has been sent to my house, the palace is equivalent to being unguarded. Target, Kangan hall.
Choi: You. What trick are you playing?
Deok: It's still far from sunrise. Why not sit down and slowly discuss? Otherwise, give up the antidote, hurry to the king.

(Wah, very exciting.. when you know what they are talking about).

(end of translation)





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, episode 15!
You are very fast.Thank you *_*

zinepin said...

You're welcome :) Will try to finish it as soon as possible.

lokmanfirajunior said...

thank you for your sub! you really make my day after waiting for their end sub the whole day yesterday...hehe..
good job babe :)

zinepin said...

Glad to be of help. :)