Monday 8 October 2012

While Waiting for Faith Ep 17 Min Ho Korean Drama


Update: Partial playback at the end of this post.
--------------

Hmm... in case you don't already know (like me).... here's the preview that didn't come out until now?? O.o

http://blog.daum.net/_blog/BlogTypeView.do?blogid=0SZ2w&articleno=2646#ajax_history_home

Or here:    http://www.soompi.com/2012/10/08/faith-episode-17-preview/
Translation from Soompi:

Yoo Eun Soo: Are you planning on killing Choi Young today?
Deuk Heung Goon: How did you know?
Yoo Eun Soo:I told you! I told you not to touch him! You told me you wouldn’t!
Deuk Heung Goon: That’s what you believed.
Yoo Eun Soo: What’s the trap? Where is it?
Ki Chul: He knew it was a trap?
Yoo Eun Soo: I’ll do everything you ask. Please. Save him.

Meanwhile....while waiting for the raw of Ep 17....in another 1~2 hrs (?).... I am re-watching a little of City Hunter... I still prefer him in modern clothes. Sexier. Especially when he's in the car and that woman slides her hand into his shirt and "licks" his (assuming) nipple, and he's still looking so unmoved and cool as he looks at Kim NaNa driving. Super cool....

Hmm... but I think his face is handsomer in Faith. It has broadened out to be more manly. Sexy. At the peak of his youth at 26. Wonder... can it get any better?

Here's another website with partial playback of Faith episode 17!! With a Very Cute Smile from Choi Young. ^_^  AwWW.... Look at his smile for her. ^_____^
 http://blog.daum.net/dambini11/6053

Oohh... Noooo.... it's only her imagination... >.<


No comments: