Tuesday 23 October 2012

Faith Ep 21 Eng Subs/Translation Min Ho Korean Drama


Continuing from Ep 20... 

Can be more accurate and detailed than English subbing.

Once again, faster and more punctually out than English subs. The episodes are always out when I look on the next day of the airing of the show. 


How to read this as English subbing: 

1) Open your notepad. Copy and paste the English translation from here into it.
2)  Move notepad above the Mapleto.com playing screen like this.
3) Just scroll down the notepad words as you watch.  


TSKS team of translators for Korean Drama Society for Chinese broadcast:

http://www.mapleto.com/node/62000/%E4%BF%A1%E7%BE%A9%28%E7%A5%9E%E9%86%AB%29-%E7%AC%AC21%E9%9B%86-the-faith-ep-21/

"Tansawan/Tansaguan" is "Duan Shi Guan" in Chinese, which means a Yuan official's position. Has complete power of decision over areas under his authority.

The Korean pronunciation for "captain" is "Tei Jang" which everyone is still calling Choi Young. "Hogun" in Chinese is "护军" which means a senior military commander/officer, but not a general. 
 


ES: Loyalty!
Choi: What's going on?
ES: This is the safest place in all of Goryeo. Thinking of hiding here. Inseparable. Already got the king's permission. And, this. Even gifted a sword to me! Look. It's mine. Royal guards dormitory...seems don't have dormitory specially for women. So I intend to temporarily stay here. Just need to lay a simple bed over there... I am a person, who can sleep soundly even with 2 chairs put together.

Dol Bae: Hey Deok Man...How did you clean up...
Deok Man: Dae Man...

ES: I am worthy of the rice money. I  can check the team members' health, give free treatment...
Choi: So? Am I to stay here too?
ES: Here is after all the captain's room, and you are the captain.
Choi: Because I am the captain? (leans forward) Here?
ES: Here. Don't flee.

Deok Man: Captain is alone with doc god.
Dol Bae: You fellow!
Deok Man: Why did you hit me?!
Dol Bae: What are you looking at? Still not going?! Not going!? Told you to go.

Choi: Why?
ES: Why what?
Choi: A person who will be going back when it's full moon. Why would you come into my room and even say want to stay together? Why?
ES: That...The king said...the safest place is...here...
Choi: The king said?
ES: Well...I did beg him a little...
Choi: Really a puzzling person. From the start.
ES: You mean me?
Choi: Why do you smile so brilliantly? Why do you suddenly get angry? Subsequently, I finally understand. Because you, have been worrying about me. You cry because worried about me, laugh for me. Because worried for me, ran away from my side. This time come back, is also because of me, right? Worried for me who is always looking into the distance at the palace.

(zine ed: Yeah, but she was actually worried that he would regret it later if he didn't go back and something happened to the king and princess.)

Choi: This is concerning Lady's life.
ES: I didn't die.

(zine ed:  I love the way he holds her hands in his, so tenderly.)
 
Choi: Here's the procedure. First, I will obtain the antidote. If no need to return to heaven world can also detoxify the poison in you, I will ask you. Can you stay for me? I know there are also people in heaven world waiting for you to return. But, I will still ask you. I will protect you your whole life. Will you walk with me till the end of a lifetime?

(zine ed: My eyes are tearing up typing this above translation. T.T Difficult to translate with tears blurring up.)

ES: Protect me? But it won't be easy.
Choi: I know.
ES: A lifetime?
Choi: If I can grow old with Lady, that will be a whole lifetime. Not a few days for now, will be a whole lifetime. So. When I ask you at that time. Can you, give me the answer?

(zine ed: Awww... he's so nice. He doesn't require a promise now, knowing that later situation might be different. But he informs her first. Such a nice, intelligent man. This way, she wouldn't be shocked by the question later. Prepares her heart first.).

Choi: Your Majesty is looking for me?
King: Have a seat. When do you intend to come back? Yesterday, I originally wanted to give doc god the title of National Medical Master. Because the higher the position, the safer it will be. But she instead insisted want to be a royal guard.
Choi: Yes.
King: So, you will also temporarily stay in this place, right?
Choi: There is a matter, I wish to handle first.
King: You mean Lord Deok Kun.
Choi: He dared to put the princess under house arrest.
King: Also doc god's antidote.
Choi: Can surround and crush him?
King: The Tansaguan is sheltering him.  
Choi: Can't move it on top of the table, I will personally handle it?

(zine ed: Means to bring it out into the open where everyone can see)

King: Then we will move it on top of the table.

ES: Don't lose!
Deok Man:  Rest assured I won't! Captain!
Choi: Continue.
Deok Man: Yes.
ES: (sees Choi Young) What?

Choi: Aren't you supposed to be hiding here?
ES: I am hiding.
Choi: Hiding out in the open with the large crowd?
ES: I heard it's all royal guards, it's Ok.
Choi: Who said so?
ES: Today, I originally wanted to go to the medical hall. But they said need to obtain captain's permission. So waiting for you--I mean--captain. I need to to go and get some necessary medicinal herbs. Also those things I'm experimenting on. Can I go, captain?
Choi: Don't move alone. Need 4 persons in a group.
ES: 4 persons a group. Got it!
Choi: After bringing here, stay in the room properly. Do well those whatever experiments.
ES: Yes, captain. Why did you suddenly come back? Don't tell me, came back to see me?
Choi: Today, will be very late.
ES: Yes, captain.
Choi: Have things I need to handle.
ES: I will wait for you, captain.
Choi: Call me "captain" again, one more time.
ES: Cap...tain?
Vice-capt: Captain. Ah that. If prepared, can set off already.
Choi: Let's go.

KC: Your Majesty.
King: You've come.
KC: Still cannot?
King: I've said before I have sent doc god to some place.  No way to let you take away now.
KC: Looks like I need to think of a way to find her myself.

ES: So the county mayor captured Chunhyang. But what to do? Can only be captured by the county mayor who wants to capture. When reached the mayor's house, at the very high main hall, sat the mayor. In the courtyard below, he had the tied up Chunhyang kneel there. The mayor asked, "Is Chunhyang willing to serve me?".
Deok Man: Wahhh... That sort of fellow isn't limited to just our place here. (zine ed:  He means such fellows can also be found in the tale that ES is telling them).
ES: But you know how Chunhyang replied?

(zine ed: Chunhyang is "Chun (1) Xiang (1)" in Chinese,  the name of a woman who fell in love with a man of a different social status and they secretly got married.
From a Korean classic literature "Chun(1) Xiang(1) Zhuan(4) 春香传/Chunhyangdyun". It's equivalent to the Chinese classic literature "Dream of the Red Mansions". Chinese translation of "Chunhyang" is "Spring Fragrance". In English, "Chunhyangdyun" is called "The Story of Chunhyang".)

ES:
"Not willing!". Like this. (Toki comes) Why?

Dol Bae: Deok Man protect doc god. The rest follow me.
Deok Man: Doc god.

(zine ed: I have thinking that Toki that herb girl has very nice, healthy black hair).


Royal guard: Here.

Deok Man: Doc god.
Dol Bae: They have already left. And this. Imperial doctor Jang saved this.
ES: What do you mean? What happened to doc Jang?
Royal guard: Passed away.
Dol Bae: Immediately return to the barracks. Don't know when they will come again.
ES: Move aside. I want to have a look.
Dol Bae: Killed by inner skill experts.  If they come again, we won't be able to resist.
   
(flashback)
Doc Jang: Japan has a type of Pichun, guessing it's that type of poison. At first, it starts as a rash like this. There won't be other symptoms. But if fever starts, it would be at most 7 days till death.
ES: Then what to do?
Jang: Need to try making the antidote.
ES: Can it be made?
Jang: Try it. If don't try, won't know.

[zine ed: Actually... where did Philip Lee (Doc Jang) go? He just appeared on and off, then we saw less of him and then now suddenly died without even showing him.]

KC: You go and hide first in Chongdoong administrative office. Although the king will think of all ways to find you, still, he won't look there. Don't think of any tricks again. I will do the thinking.

(zine ed: "Hengsong" is "行省 Xing(2)Sheng(3)" in Chinese, which means "province". However, it is an abbreviated word that actually means "secretariat" which is an administrative office/division/department that's responsible for local government affairs.)

Deok: This is also what I wanted to ask of you.
Choi: Send people to guard all the main doors. Just now, it's very strange that that fellow delayed time.
Vice-capt: Yes.
Choi: Don't let anyone escape.
VC: Understood.
Choi: I am here to see Lord Deok Kun. I heard he's in this room.
KC: You're one of them, right?
Choi: Where is he? Lord Deok Kun.
KC: I've also thoroughly investigated. Taking Jo Il Shin as the first, the royal guards who were in front of heaven's hole that day. All said the exact same words. Heaven's door opened, you went through it and brought back heaven's doctor. The king, was also present, and also witnessed it.
Choi: Have the royal guards who have remained outside, to carefully search every part of this place. The king has already given permission.
Dae Man: Yes.
KC: When, speak as one voice? Was it you who fabricated the content? No. Or was it the fiddling of the eloquent tongue of that evil-doer?

(zine ed: "speak as one voice" meaning when did they start saying the same thing.)

Choi: Please watch your words. For the crime of kidnapping the princess, Lord Deok Kun needs to be investigated. 
VC: Not long ago, a carrirage sneaked out the back door. Our men are chasing after it.
Choi: Absolutely, don't let him escape. Should be heading towards the administrative office.
VC: Yes.
Choi: Being his accomplice, even if it's Lord government house, will also not be safe and sound. Please be careful then.
KC: Let me see her. As long as tell me where she is, I will not kill her. I just have something to ask!
Choi: Besides not killing, what is it you want to do? Already heard of all your deeds during this time. Of course won't let you see her.

[zine ed: ^_^ I like the way he releases his hand from KC. Slides away almost lingeringly (more so if it were done slowly)]

 


Cheheon: It's not without requirements that war is initiated. But that taking defence as the goal, allocate the army food.
Official: Honestly speaking, our king from the start was already very difficult to understand. Totally don't have any regard for the people. Only has his pride high in the clouds. This is really. Day by day really makes the heart uneasy!
Yik Che: Since the Yuan envoy has already come, then talk with him first.

Choi: Your Majesty. The meeting, you're not going in? 
King: Because too noisy, so first hide a little.
Choi: Lord Deok Kun has already been captured. When interrogate?
King: Today... Today, need to deal with those people inside. Tomorrow, early morning then.
Choi: I'll make preparations.
King: Imperial doctor Jang met with surprise attack. Perhaps, the surprise attack of people who came looking for doc god.
Choi: Was he injured?
King: We lost him. Doc god should have suffered a very big shock. I heard he was her only friend on this earth world.

Dol Bae: Captain! Imperial doctor Jang.
Choi: I heard.
DB: Suribang also met with surprise attack. I heard a few people were injured.
Choi: Was this also done by Lord Government House?
DB: Seems like it was his disciple brother and disciple sister who personally did it. They were looking for doc god. Suribang's people after being captured, seemed to have been interrogated with torture.

ES: Just back? The medicine smell in the room is very strong, right? They said cannot go to the medical temple. So I made a little medicine here. Sorry. That... Imperial doctor Jang.
Choi: I heard.
ES: He was my teacher. A friend who listened to my complaints. But. I keep feeling that it was all because of me that he met with such a thing. (goes to the urn)  Look. This is my antidote. Even going to die, Doctor Jang saved it. This one from the start had a reaction. And need observation. Don't know whether it will succeed. But still, there was a reaction from it. (Choi Young turns her around) Perhaps he died in order to save it. I heard when he died, his hands were tightly holding this. So, Mister Jang, in order to deal with those people who came after me... because of me... if it wasn't for me. In other words, I killed him. It was me who killed him. (tries getting up from bed)
Choi: Sleep a while. (sits) When 16 years old, first time killed someone, was a pirate. People beside me praised me, said I was brave, with good technique. Killed him with one stroke. So, at first was very excited, felt very proud of myself. But, that night didn't sleep a wink. Because too cold, kept shivering. Was absolutely too cold. But actually that time wasn't the cold weather season. Because that time was the 21st of June. That day.
ES: You still remember that day's date?
Choi: Date also remember. The face of the person I killed also remember.
ES: The 2nd one, also remember?
Choi: No. Starting from the 2nd one, I only remember it this way. Kill one, then another, and another. So I know. "It was me who killed", such words cannot easily be said. Do you hear? 
ES: I heard.   
Choi: Then, sleep now.

(zine ed: I love the sound of the horn merging with the music on this cold misty morning. Can almost feel and breathe the cold morning air of that world. The color is also very beautiful. At first light.)

ES: I, here, from now start counting to three. He will turn round to look at me. One, two, three.

(zine ed: Listen carefully with earphones, you will hear a background man's voice saying "two". I think that's a cue from the director or someone in the crew so that Min Ho knows when to turn. But they missed out removing the voice in the edit/cut.)

Choi: If wake up late here, will be unable to eat breakfast. I'll be right back.
ES: One, two, three.

(zine ed: ES is so cute. Smiling like that, like schoolgirl. Hehehe... ^_^)

Choi: Lord Deok Kun. Chinggu is about to begin. Please rise and come forth. Ask you one last time. The antidote, do you have it? 

(zine ed: Heyy... Deok kun is taller than Min Ho)

Deok: What antidote? Ah, her? If I give you, will you return the person engaged to me? (zine ed: He means doc god.)
Choi: Come in. Search him thoroughly, don't let off even one strand of hair. (waits outside) Don't have?
Dol Bae: Don't have.
Choi: Nothing at all?
DB:Yes.
Songyou: You are, Hogun Choi Young?
Choi: Here that is Goryeo, what are Yuan's soldiers doing here?
Songyou: Lord Deok Kun's current status is the Chongdoong administrative office's Pyongjang conductor of public affairs. Even if committed a crime, arrest or questioning the matter of it, is not under the control of Goryeo, but is under the jurisdiction of the Chongdoong interrogation administrative office that belongs to Yuan country. This, is the law.
Choi: Doc god. Why want to kill? If at Yuan country, she is already famous earlier on, then shouldn't she be invited and shown off? Why must kill off?
Songyou: Wait till I meet doc god this woman, I want to personally tell her.
Choi: One more thing. How did you know my name? I am only a hogun. Recently also didn't guard by his Majesty's side.
Songyou: After all, this is the intelligence I got from Goryeo. The king now, it's possible he'll become a tiger. But, this tiger's sharp claws is Choi Young. As long as eliminate Choi Young, will then be able to rear him to become an obedient cat. So I remember this name.
Choi: The king's seat, you came to scrap it? (dethrone/depose the king)
Songyou: Now not yet decided. Don't know should scrap which one.

Choi: As per your order, handed Lord Deok Kun over to Yuan country.
King: I know this isn't easy.
Choi: Are you sure that if Lord Deok Kun is taken away by them, the officials will work together as one?
King: Need to give it a try.
Choi: Your Majesty. Chongdoong administrative office is Lord Deok Song Government House. It's the stronghold of Yuan's power that Lord Deok Kun was taken away to. This means, will be immediately attacking your Majesty.
King: I know.
Choi: Before then, give me soldiers. I will attack Chongdoong administrative office first.
King: I will ask for the opinions of the ministers.
Choi: No need for their opinions!
King: I need.
Choi: For their own gain, they will do anything.
King: They are using soldiers, while I am using the people. That's why say, need time.

(Chongdoong administration executive office)

KC: The imperial soldiers that the king has is 2000. Moreover, add fragments of bodyguard troops, is also only so-so.

Yik Che: If add up the private soldies of all those clans, their numbers are more than ours by a few times. If they join up, it will be difficult for us to resist.
King: If they are around, we'll be unable to carry out our reform.

KC: Know what this is? This is the king's confiscation of all the slaves that we have. On this account, prepare for war.

King: If Yuan country is going to attack us, we have to deal with Yuan country at our border districts, and inside need to fight with them. Before then, do we sit and wait? They are sheltering the person who once abducted the princess. We have the excuse, cannot let this chance go.

KC: So. (goes to Deok Kun) I want to change. Please put forth our new king. For the sake of this country's peace, children and grandchildren who will succeed us.

AnJae: The Yuan soldiers inside the administration office are not many, about a hundred or so.
Choi: Problem is, if I attack here, don't know what Sangsseong's reaction will be. Who is most familiar with the situation there? (rises) How is it?
King: Still not ready. (sits) The ministers still cannot decide. I will go and see each one of them and persuade them. So hope the army officers (you guys) will wait a little more.
AnJae: Your Majesty,  this type of battle, need to have a sudden raid. If the hour is delayed, the country's borders will be in danger.
King: I know. But, without the consent of the ministers, I cannot decide.

(zine ed: Why is he making things difficult for himself and for his loyal army officers? Choi Young can barely hold his sigh.)

Choi: Wanted to use Lord Deok Kun as the bait to attack Chongdoong administration office. That's why you said not to touch a hair on him.
King: Yes. You think I feel fine about that?
Choi: Also don't have fish pole yet you threw the bait? Do you know what is fishing?
King: I am the king. So need birthright.
Choi: Beseech you to get it done quickly, that birthright.

(zine ed: Wahh... Choi Young is so bold to speak to his king so rudely, stepping forward and demanding the king fix things.)

King: Then do I still need to give you an order? "What birthright, whatever also don't need, just capture. My temper hasn't yet been satisfied.". Then you'll go and do it, right? No matter what. Still remember the scene the first time of our return? The night the assassin attacked by surprise. You said to me, "Even if scared also don't flee, stand behind me. Then I can protect you.". So I hid behind. It's you who fight for me, protecting me.
Choi: Your Majesty.
King: Until when, am I going to hide behind you?
Choi: So? Don't I go, because you need the birthright?
King: I just don't want to sacrifice anyone, to settle with Lord Government House. This way then can look back afresh upon our northern soil. Can't you help me by watching?
Choi: Understood.
King: I heard it was Lord Government House's people who killed the imperial doctor.
Choi: Yes.
King:  Catch them. Don't kill them. Capture alive.
Choi: I obey.

(zine ed: His left hand drops the sword. However, it was his right hand that was frozen by KC's power and shivered with the sword in the next episode. Does it affect both hands? Or... did they make a mistake with which hand it was?)


ES: Within the limits that I can examine, still considered healthy. Pulse can be considered steady, no other symptoms. Toki will go get herbs, remember to take them on time.
Princess: Yes. Doc god. I have something to ask you.
ES: Yes, please ask.
Princess: You said this before. It's heaven's instruction. How much the king loves me exactly. If I go first, what will his Majesty become. You know it all, right? Know that my uterus by nature is very weak. 

(zine ed: "go/leave" meaning if she dies first. In Asian culture, the word "die" is not said because it is inauspicious.)


ES: Ah, this...
Princess: Then tell me another heaven's instruction. We, his Majesty and I, when will there be a next child? There will be another one, right? Our child.
ES: Your Highness.
Princess: Could it be... I am the one who leaves first? Leave our Majesty? That's why, that time you said such things?

Lady Choi: Doc god, sorry to interrupt. Letter sent from Yuan's Tansaguan.
ES: For me? I'm rather bad at Chinese writing.
LC: But must let you personally open it. Said will wait for you now.
ES: Ok.
LC: Doc god, are you Ok?
ES: Where is this person now?

ES: This. The letter written to me. Did you personally write it?
Songyou: I wrote it.
ES: Do you know what these words are?
SY: I know what these words are.

Soo Inn: You are also Suribang, right? I seem to have met you before.
Girly man: Met before? The place where doc god stayed before. Met before?

(zine ed: I can't recall where he met her before. Eng subs translate as "100 nyangs", meaning he's asking them for 100 taels to know where doc god is. Very strange that the English and Chinese subbing versions can be so different in meaning. I am inclined to think that the English subs is correct this time.)

Soo In: What? Play with me? Move aside. I want to burn this house.
EJ: Wait a moment. It's oil. Perhaps will burn the entire house. Looks like someone put in a lot of effort.
Choi: Said before don't fight with them.
Dae Man: Didn't fight. Only locked them up.
Choi: What about the preparations?
DM: Following instructions, already prepared.
Choi: You guys attacked the previous bodyguard team by surprise. Killed the imperial doctor and officials in the palace.
SI: Even so, what do you intend to do?
Choi: Throw away your weapons without a fight, will do. If use fire, you'll first become a fireball. So, better not play with fire.
SI: You're being too mean. And don't seem like it's something you would do. Got the ability, one-to-one.
Choi: Why should I listen to you?

(zine ed: Look at her cute pout ^_^ She becomes just an ordinary woman whenever he shows up and she hates that she's never his match. But.. still she can't help liking him.)

Choi: Drop your weapons, without a fight. Dae Man. Is the oil very strong? I don't really like playing with fire.
SI: Wait a moment.
Choi: Pardon me. Take away.

Songyou: So you know how to read these words.
ES: You know these words?
Songyou: If you didn't know these words, you would not have rushed over here. What's more, I am the person who is hoping to execute doc god.
ES: If I recognise these words, again want to say I'm a demon, want to publicly execute, right?
Songyou: If I do that, you will definitely not tell the truth.
ES: Of course not.
Songyou: Then this way. The topic that is discussed on this spot, when get up, pretend nothing happened.
ES: Ok.
Songyou: What do these words say?
ES: Don't know how to read it?
Songyou: I only wrote it down based on memory.
ES: Where did you see these words?
Songyou:  It was at some place in my paternal great-great-grandfather's diary, that these words were recorded. Seems to be words that great-great-grandfather had seen before somewhere. In this diary is recorded, the story of a woman who saves people using heaven's tools and earth's herbs. Thanks to this woman who saved a child who was going to die...
ES: Is there anything wrong with that?
Songyou: Here, among the people who lived, is one who actually became the leader of a robbers gang. In the end, returned and slaughtered the people of the entire village. This is wrong then. Great-great grandfather left last words. If in future, my grandchildren meet a woman who claims to have come from heaven, execute on the spot. Let the world have peace. What do you think? Have you saved people you shouldn't have?
ES: I am a doctor. To a doctor, there does not exist people who shouldn't be saved.
Songyou: I ask again. You came from heaven world?
ES: No.
Songyou: Here... (Eun Soo) What does it say?
ES:  "What are you doing here?".  That's what's written.

Woman: Searched through all the antidotes. But seems the antidote for Pichun does not exist.
Choi: Is there anything else, that can delay the time, or ease pain?

(zine ed: When I saw the raw version, I thought he was asking for antidote for himself. Turns out it's for her.)

Woman: Although this thing is to ease pain...
Choi: Anything else?
Woman: Don't know if it's effective against that poison.
Choi: There isn't time. Today, let that person remain alone for a whole day, I need to go take a look. What about this?

(zine ed: The way Choi Young snatches. ^_^)

ES: Everyone, queue up well. This... is called Raisin Tree tea. There are many Raisin trees around the barracks. In heaven world, it's often drunk as recovery potion from fatigue. So, I also tried making it. After boiling it like I said, let the members who are changing shift drink will do. I prepared plenty of the materials.
Deok Man: Understood. Don't worry. Oh, captain.
ES: Welcome! You've worked hard, captain. Want a bowl of Raisin Tree tea? This is fatigue-recovery potion.

(zine ed: The Chinese subbed as Camphor tea, which is incorrect since Camphor is toxic. Raisin Tree tea is correct. Oriental Raisin Tree (Huk-Gae/Heotgae tree) is used in Korea to treat hangovers. Said to be effective. Googling the tea will show many results on it being tested as an anti-alcoholism cure.)

I suspect the tea contains caffeine, but no information on this so far.

Dae Man is actually giving his own bowl to the captain. ^__^ )

Songyou: Don't save anyone, don't kill anyone. Stand aside and do nothing towards this world. Can you live like this?
ES: Do you know how much effort I put in, in order to live like this?
Songyou: Whether it's true you came from heaven world or not, this does not concern me.
ES: Only treat small wounds that are not life-threatening, make soap, living so carefully like this.
Songyou: If there are dangerous elements in this world, as the caretaker, eradicating these is what needs to be done.
ES: Although I am not worldly-wise, I know a little about the human body. The human body, only when some dangerous things enter, then can become stronger.  Will develop immunity and resistance. So I want to ask you. Afraid this world become dangerous, so don't work hard to live on. What kind of bullshit logic is that?
Songyou: I think I know what you're thinking already.
ES: Because of me, history will change? So what? Did I come from another world? Where I live, is my world! All along living on, enduring hardship and suffering, really makes me angry. Why? Even so, still want to kill me? Try it. I will fight to live on.

ES: Today, straighten your back on the bed and sleep. This is your attending physician saying so. Be good, Ok?
Choi: Just a newbie, dare to tell the captain...
ES: Please.
Choi: That research regarding the antidote, any progress?
ES: Don't have the sterilization equipment is really a pity. Or extraction equipment. If can have a microscope, I would be so grateful. The biggest problem is time. Suitable temperature, suitable environment are the most important. But don't have these conditions, so can only keep waiting and waiting. (sees him picking the comb) What's with this expression (on your face)? This isn't the first time, right? Pull and see. Use more strength! Nothing out of the ordinary. Did this happen before? When did this start?
Choi: Recently, not enough sleep. So, let me sleep.

Tochi: Chongdoong administration office sent an official document. Lord Deok Kun's interrogation, will be carried out by the questioning officer at the Chongdoong administration office. There,  in the position as the prime minister, invites your Majesty to attend.
Vice-Captain: This is fishy, your Majesty. At this time go to Chongdoong adminstrative office, is very fishy. 

(zine ed: meaning something is not right, something is up, suspicious)

KC: He'll come. Based on my understanding of his Majesty, he'll come.
Deok: If it were me, will definitely not go.
KC: Your highness is putting yourself as the priority. His Majesty, is more concerned about how others see him. So, he will come.
Deok: I don't quite care about politics and such, so don't really know.
KC: Not care about politics?
Deok: Yes. What I care about is only the position.
KC: We are really a perfect match. Because I don't care about that position.
Deok: Why care so much about how others see? I really don't understand this.
KC: Until you sit on that position, also hope you can think more of how others see. Today's interrogation venue, Yuan's Tansaguan will also be there. Please be a little well-behaved.
Deok: Naturally.
KC: If the king comes, then we'll capture him, take him as hostage and take over the army. Replace the throne without bloodshed, this point do first for you. After that, the matter of bloodshed, I will handle it.

Choi: This implies you are going to use yourself as bait?
King: I don't quite know fishing.
Choi: Must it be so?
King: If my action can cause the ministers to take action, isn't this worth a try?
AnJae: We don't know what sort of methods the enemy will be using, your Majesty.
King: Roughly what kind of methods will the enemy use?
Choi: The most important point of the battle: let his Majesty safely complete handling this matter. The place where the interrogation will be carried out, is this Goongmunshi (national door chamber). (To his men) It's better not to tell them that our army is on standby. Leading his Majesty into the administration office, is the responsibility of our royal guards. If let the other party know that our army are all on standby, the other party will call the private soldiers over to nearby Goongmunshi. Then it will definitely be disadvantageous to us. Moreover... (looks at ES) his Majesty's bodyguards are only us royal guards. 12 personal guards. The rest only follow until inside the city.

Choi: The majority of the royal guard troops will be leaving here. Too many newbies, can't be helped. Cannot divide our forces, so it will be rather empty here.
ES: I'll go visit the princess later, then will be good and stay here. Don't worry. How's the hand? Try moving it a little. Any feeling of being unwell, must tell the attending physician. Not answering?
Choi: Just a newbie, really presumptuous to the limit...
ES: All done, captain.

(End of translation)




No comments: