Tuesday 2 October 2012

Faith Ep 16 Raw/Eng Subs Korean Drama Min Ho

Update : For more accurate and detailed translation: http://therevolutioner.blogspot.sg/2012/10/faith-ep-16-eng-substranslation-lee-min.html

------------------------
It's out!
http://www.kimchi1st.com/2012/10/faith-ep-16-eng-sub-great-doctor-on-sbs.html

Strange that this time, Ep 15 is still un-subbed.... Wonder why. The English subbers have bigger projects to fry?

Super Cool Choi Young saves the princess!!!!! T.T

If I were the princess.. I'd fall in love with him, rather than the King who is nowhere in sight (even though he reluctantly left when the guards told him Choi Young, Lady Choi and the lady guards were handling it over there).



T.T.... T.T.... this show is making me cry.... bad for my health... T.T... T.T  It can be so sad and so beautiful....This is the "photograph" taken by the frame of Eun Soo's  fingers...




Ahhhh...!! Finally. As I said in a previous post, I wait for when she leans against his shoulder. Then she's his. And here it is, finally!!  He's so stiff. Look at his face. ^__^ Everytime Eun Soo must initiate it. Wonder how their lovemaking is going to be. ^___^


 

I don't know what they are saying, but I smile when I see them together talking. So beautiful this couple. ^___^ So funny, so in love, so everything.

Look at the distance that Choi Young is keeping between them! When she leans back against his shoulder, it's so funny because so far apart. ^__^


She looks so blissful leaning into his shoulder.... I want that too.... T.T  So lucky to lean against him like that.... T.T  Choi Young...*hugs*

 
                
I love her hands. She has such small hands, especially in Choi Young's. Must be very good to hold... since in the past, he's always grabbing her. ^__^ Look at how appalled Ki Cheol looks when he sees Choi Young massaging her hand in front of him. So funny his expression. ^__^

Hmmm... Implying a psychic link between Choi Young and Eun Soo? Him looking up as though sensing her.


When she's  "ill", her age starts showing and she looks much older than Choi Young. I heard Min Ho say in an interview that in reality, she's actually 10 years older than him. To his credit, when interviewed about loving older women, Min Ho said he feels age is not a barrier to love.

Personally, I thought the same thing back when I was his age (26). But... after knowing some things, I would say age does play a part in love and sometimes even friendship, although it is not the only thing.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the way you write. Would like to donate some money in appreciation for your time. Where do I paypal the money to?