Monday 8 October 2012

Ramune Is Back! Japanese Summer Soda Drink


Those of you who are living in Japan now... Who are in Japan now.... you're so darn lucky. When I think of Japan.... I can only think of it.

When I think of the onsens I used to dunk in, I can only think of them. When I think of the beauty of the hills... I can only think of them. When I think of going back there, I can only think of it.  You know what I mean.

Ramune... that drink that I craved for back last year, is back. Now's the Summer. Now selling in box loads @ Nanairo Liang Court basement @ Only $2 a bottle. Get 'em while stocks last. If you miss 'em, wait 1 year, unless you can somehow afford ordering from US online shops selling Japanese snacks and drinks.

Nanairo, which means 7 colors in Japanese, actually started selling Ramune some months back and is still selling them. So, this is really lucky and a treat for everyone. My guess is... once this shipment is finished, they may not be bringing in another batch, if it's no longer Summer.

It's already October... 

Right at the start, the moment they started selling it again, I bought 4. And the bottles are still sitting up in the kitchen cupboard. The idea is to save them for when we need them. But... I think... I'm just tired of it. Actually, I've forgotten the taste. But I'm sure I might want it again once I taste it again.

It's just a case of waiting too long and then finally giving up, so that now that it's back, I'm just not craving it anymore.

Makes me think maybe I should open one and re-taste it and if the craving's there, buy more before stocks run out.

Ramune, the divine drink:
http://therevolutioner.blogspot.sg/2011/12/i-need-ramune.html

Tonight, by the way.... will be Ep 17 of Faith. ^_^ Hmm... I'm considering whether to continue translating because..... it takes many days, many hours, and it actually made me ill due to lack of sleep/rest from translating non-stop.  That's the danger of too much Lee Min Ho.




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi, I just wanna check with you is the liang court supermarket still selling ramune soda? I am craving for it!

zinepin said...

Hi, as mentioned in the post...

Ramune is a summer drink. "If you miss 'em, wait 1 year".

That's what the Nanairo manager told me some time ago.