Thursday 19 July 2018

Giving Out Flyers in Singapore



11:37am 20 Fri

Today I'm going to give out 200 flyers. Let's see if it works. In this day & age, online ‌in S‌ingapore is still shit.

4:53pm ... I came home around ... 3.30pm. It was traumatizing giving out flyers to 13-16 year-olds. I don't know if I mean it as a joke.

After "stock-taking"... I counted that I gave out a grand total of ... 37 flyers after ...20mins + another 10mins at 2 locations. 37 flyers minus 2 that 1 idiot guy threw away straight into the trash bin a few steps ahead after taking the flyers from me. I shouldn't have accidentally given him 2 pieces.... That was 6 cents worth into the bin. I wish he was made to suffer working in giving out flyers or forced to do manual labour. The piece of shit.

Piece of fuck. He looks like he has depression. So he's already wasted even at 16 years old.

How can it have been just 37 flyers?? I could have sworn I gave out more. Like 50 pieces. I mean it was awful standing out in the hot shitty weather even with a cap. It was embarrassing having to give out flyers. And this age thing in these shallow people's mindsets is terrible.

I don't think giving out flyers is going to work....

But how else to do it in shitty Singapore?