Wednesday 18 July 2018

Spirit Orbs As Seen By Bro


2:05 pm 19 July Thurs

We suddenly got to talking about his symptoms. I said I told the ghost hobbyists to ask him about the colors of the orbs if they want to know. Whatever you want to know, ask my bro because he's the one with all the barrage of symptoms.  Don't ask me because I don't see anything. I only get 2 things: headaches & drowsiness. Apart from that, I told them I saw a real-looking 3D version of you, which you said wasn't you.

Bro said Orbs are boring. I said, "Yeah, I probably gave the impression that they are like rainbow colors.".

Bro at the wash basin,  "They fly like airplanes but they are sooo small.".

I said, "Ooohh... I gotta get this down. Quote of the day."

As we talked, he later said, "Airplanes, because they're big, turn slower. Orbs shooot by fast.

I said, "Like UFO lor."

"Yeah."....   "can't even fit an ant inside. They are even smaller than an ant. But there are bigger ones, can see from far, but not very big. Like tic tac size.".

He once compared an orb to a piloted plane. It's purposeful, straight line piloting. Straight from the main door somewhere to the altar table where it vanished midway.  He described these orbs as grey or white or black.