Friday 20 July 2018

I Hate Singapore


I never thought I would hate my own country so much. Once I leave, I am never coming back. This is not my country anymore.

After so many decades, Singaporeans are still so uneducated, despite LKY's push for academic qualifications & computer literacy.  I would think that the older generation would have been wiped out by now & replaced.  Yet, a new wave of uneducated young people keep being born year after year.

Why?  It's horrific.  Singapore has never progressed.

When I was giving out flyers to teenagers today, the guys would decline in Chinese. Why can't they think that the older person is educated? Why do they have the mindset that all older people are uneducated like their own parents?

They think older persons are uneducated because the majority of Singaporeans are uneducated. Their mindsets speak for themselves. No facts need to be presented.

And how come there is this shallow & small-minded view out of our young people's minds?  Because they are islanders. Island mentality never changes.

There is a book actually being sold at Kinokuniya where an asshole author declares on the title, "Singapore is not an island".  I don't know what's wrong with that author to be able to declare such a thing. And the publisher must be crazy to have even entertained the idea of publishing it.