Saturday 7 July 2018

RWS Sentosa: SSMC Dinner & Dance SG


Silicon company. Boss is Indian. I didn't know they hired so many China employees. And the boss promised to give them bonus...

It was reported online that Singaporeans avoid renting rooms & apartments to Indians & China because they are notorious for being dirty. Not surprising about Indians since it's rare that one is clean without body odour & every single one of them spray their sneezes without covering their mouths. But last night, I saw that yes, China is truly horrible.

Just 1 China man is enough. China. Totally gross.

It was a dinner & dance setting at RWS (masquerade theme). Towards the end, I saw a China man stand up in a long-sleeved, collared blue-red shirt at a table. And he spat spittle across the next chair and carpet.

Shocking.

I don't know where the spittle landed.  I dare not try to see. Luckily, not the table in my charge.

Too bad I didn't take photo or video. Even if I had the equipment, I didn't have time. It was done fast.

Shocking. First time I see it done at a banquet setting. Carpet.