Monday 16 July 2018

This National Day...


I finally can say for certain that I hate Singapore.

Never thought I would say this. But I Hate Singapore. It does nothing except keep pressuring people for money in so many creative ways.

Singaporeans are no better. Stupid & crazy.

Overseas people when I contact them,  always reply even when they cannot help. They will say I'm sorry but it's beyond my ability & recommend someone whom they know might be able to help. Even from that distance, they are always polite & always reply.

Singaporeans just don't reply.  Even when they know someone needs help, they can just keep silent on the other side.   It goes beyond selfishness. This is mental.

And because these Singaporeans don't reply, it makes others learn not to reply either. It creates a society of shit.

And they keep producing children that do nothing except keep screaming & shouting. Mad children.